I have been a practicing physician since 2007, spending 7 years at the University of Florida as an assistant professor removing cancerous & non-cancerous tumors from the head & neck for approximately 70% of my practice. The remaining 30% was dedicated to general Ear, Nose, & Throat cases, including allergies, sinus, thyroid, and skin diseases, as well as ear drainage, hoarseness, and many others. In 2014, I transferred to the Orlando Health UF cancer center to bring university-level expertise to the Orlando area. Now, after 4 years, I’ve maintained my Earn, Nose & Throat skillset in an effort to be a well-rounded physician, and transitioned into private-practice. This decision allows me the freedom to practice non-corporate medicine, and in turn lowers the cost associated with hospitals, allows independent decision-making, freedom from administration & bookkeeping, and ultimately brings my patients the best medical care available, a true Patient centered approach.